Wednesday 4 July 2007

Pizza Pie

After completing my two posts on password security (The Art of Creating a Password and the imaginatively titled The Art of Creating a Password Part 2), I was inspired to go through my own passwords and make them as strong as possible. Eventually I arrived at the one I use to login to the Dominos Pizza website for my occaisional fix of Pepperoni and Green Peppers, Mushrooms, Olives, Chives. Logging in to my account I attempted to change my existing password, only to be presented with an error message along the lines of you couldn't change your details once an order had been started. E-mailing Dominos technical support I was later told that the only way to change it was to get them to delete my account so that I could create it from scratch with a new password.

My suspicion is that Dominos not only sponsor the Simpsons, they also hired Homer to design their website.

Doh!!!

No comments: